“I have always found C&P to be responsive with any request for additional information and that they are receptive to value engineering suggestions.”
Garrard Building Contractors
In 2010, Cuhaci & Peterson founded the Virual Construction Management Group (VCM). They provide a resource for
Construction Management professionals, General Contractors and Subcontractors to problem solve, share & learn topics related to Virtual Construction Management.
Click below to join the group as well as see any upcoming monthly meetings:
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
BIM is the process of generating and managing building data using three-dimensional, real-time, dynamic building modeling software (REVIT) to increase productivity in building design as well as construction.
Benefits of using BIM:
- BIM provides 'smart' 3D models of the project.
- It has the ability to calculate material quantities and properties, energy performance, lighting quality, site disturbance and 'what-if' scenarios.
- It can decrease errors and conflicts made during the design/construction document phase by the use of conflict detection and visualization.
- The cost savings by all members of the project as well as reduction in time to complete constriction can be significant.
- Owners will find BIM useful long after their project is completed because the BIM Files then act as an "owner's manual" for the building.
BIM-Related Services Offered by Cuhaci & Peterson:
- Innovative 3D/BIM/CADD services
- Visualization Capabilities - i.e.: walkthrough
- 'Smart' 3D CADD
- Collaborative 3D Design
- Value Integration